- Definitions: The definitions from the Enterprise Support—Service Level Agreement are hereby incorporated by reference.
- Who is eligible for WES?
WES is available exclusively to ESCs. See the Eligibility section of the SLA for more information.
- What Software and which specific versions of the Software are eligible for WES?
In the case of Critical and Urgent Issues, Wolfram Finance Platform 2.0, Wolfram Finance Platform 1.0, Mathematica (Desktop) Enterprise Edition 10.0, Mathematica (Desktop) Enterprise Edition 9.0, and Mathematica Online Enterprise Edition are eligible for WES. In the case of Important and Advisory Issues, Mathematica 8.0 Enterprise Edition is eligible for WES in addition to the products eligible in the case of Critical and Urgent Issues.
- How much support should I expect?
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your inquiry, identify the root cause, provide technical assistance, and resolve the Issue. At our sole discretion, we may terminate the provision of WES if we determine that reasonable progress can no longer be expected. WES is available only for Issues as defined in our SLA and found in or with an eligible Software as listed above. Additional Issue requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis and at the sole discretion of the WST.
- What is the turnaround time for an initial issue request?
We strive to meet the following initial response times for the respective Issue priority levels:
- Advisory Issues — 33 Technical Support business hours;
- Important Issues — 11 Technical Support business hours;
- Urgent Issues — 12 hours; and
- Critical Issues — 2 hours.
Note: Although you may have the opportunity to designate an initial issue priority level, we may reprioritize any issue at our sole discretion.
- Should I expect a phone call or email?
The following initial response mechanisms apply to the respective Issue priority levels:
- Advisory and Important Issues — our initial response will be via email; and
- Urgent and Critical Issues — our initial response will be via telephone.
- How can I give feedback?
At your request, we will engage in semi-annual meetings with you to gather feedback from you regarding our WES offerings.
This FAQ contains guidelines for providing you with excellent customer service. However, the guidelines herein are for informational purposes only and are intended to bind neither you nor WRI.