- How do I install MathLM?
- How do I set up MathLM for both Mathematica and SystemModeler?
- What are the default ports required for MathLM?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram desktop products?
- How can I enable logging with MathLM?
- How do I upgrade MathLM on Windows?
- How do I upgrade MathLM on Mac and Linux?
- How do I update MathLM license information on Windows?
- How do I update MathLM license information on Mac and Linux?
- Quick Start Guide for Mathematica Unlimited Program Site Administrators
- How do I find my MathID with MathLM?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Mathematica Training Courses
Get an overview of Mathematica, learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
Hands-on Start to Mathematica
Get a hands-on introduction to Mathematica with examples and exercises for interactive learning
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support