- When will my Wolfram Cloud files expire?
- How can Unlimited Site administrators grant their users access to Wolfram products or subscriptions?
- How can I get started with the Wolfram Language?
- What are the system requirements for the Wolfram Cloud?
- How does SendMail work when no SMTP server is locally defined?
- What are the plan limits of the Wolfram Data Drop?
- My databin in the Wolfram Data Drop is expiring. How do I make this a permanent databin?
- I have a set of existing data. How do I add it to the Wolfram Data Drop?
- Is data that is stored in the Wolfram Cloud encrypted during both storage and transfer?
- What happens if I cancel my paid Wolfram Cloud product subscription and I am downgraded to Wolfram Data Drop Starter?
- How can I retrieve my data from the Wolfram Data Drop?
- What happens if I reach the size limit of my databin while uploading data?
- What will happen to the data in my databin if it expires?
- What is my Wolfram ID?
- Am I eligible for academic pricing?
- Which of my Wolfram Cloud Credits will be used first?
- What are Cloud Credits?
- Can I use my Cloud Credits and storage with another Wolfram Cloud product?
- How do I report a billing error?
- What happens if you’re not able to charge my credit card?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What happens when I change my subscription plan?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Mathematica Training Courses
Get an overview of Mathematica, learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
Hands-on Start to Mathematica
Get a hands-on introduction to Mathematica with examples and exercises for interactive learning
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support