- How do I find my MathID with Mathematica?
- How do I install MathLM on Windows?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram desktop products?
- What are controlling and computing processes?
- How do I handle kernel license failures?
- When do I need a Mathematica Core Extension license?
- Where does Mathematica store its license information?
- How do I move Wolfram software to a new computer?
- Quick Start Guides for Wolfram Comprehensive Program Site Administrators
- Quick Start Guide for Mathematica Unlimited Program Site Administrators
- How do I get an activation key from my Wolfram User Portal?
- How do I find my MathID with MathLM?
- How do I manually activate Mathematica?
- How do I find my activation key?
- How do I add a new activation key to my desktop Wolfram product?
- How do I request a Mathematica home-use license?
- How do I ensure only authorized users receive activation keys and passwords?
- How do I obtain an activation key or password through a site license?
- How do I find when my license will expire?
- Why am I being prompted to reactivate my software?
- Can I post passwords online?
- How do I activate Wolfram products online?
- Are student licenses available for study-abroad students?
- How do I request site activation keys and passwords?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Mathematica Training Courses
Get an overview of Mathematica, learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
Hands-on Start to Mathematica
Get a hands-on introduction to Mathematica with examples and exercises for interactive learning
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support