- How do I set up MathLM for both Mathematica and System Modeler?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram desktop products?
- How can Unlimited Site administrators grant their users access to Wolfram products or subscriptions?
- How can Comprehensive Site administrators grant their users access to Wolfram products or subscriptions?
- Quick Start Guides for Wolfram Comprehensive Program Site Administrators
- Quick Start Guide for Mathematica Unlimited Program Site Administrators
- How do I get an activation key from my Wolfram User Portal?
- How do I find my MathID with MathLM?
- Quick Start Guides for Wolfram Unlimited Program Site Administrators
- How do I approve Mathematica home-use license requests?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to visiting scholars?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to federal research laboratories?
- How do I change the renewal date of my license program?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to teaching hospitals?
- How do I add copies of Wolfram products to my Comprehensive Program?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to employees temporarily working elsewhere?
- How do I view who is using our site license?
- How do I upgrade my Wolfram product?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Mathematica Training Courses
Get an overview of Mathematica, learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
Hands-on Start to Mathematica
Get a hands-on introduction to Mathematica with examples and exercises for interactive learning
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support