- How do I configure the Anaconda installation of Python on Windows for ExternalEvaluate?
- Is my Wolfram desktop product compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur?
- How do I find installation files in the User Portal?
- How do I obtain installation files from my Wolfram Account?
- How do I install MathLM?
- How do I mount the ISO image when installing Mathematica on Linux from a USB stick?
- What Mathematica settings can be used to accommodate vision issues?
- How do I install MathLM on macOS and Linux?
- Why is Mathematica showing an expiration notification even though my license has been updated?
- How do I disable my Wolfram product from accessing the internet?
- How do I install Mathematica on Linux?
- How do I connect an R installation to my Wolfram product?
- How do I set up MathLM for both Mathematica and System Modeler?
- How do I install the Wolfram Workbench plugin for Eclipse?
- How do I find my MathID with Mathematica?
- What should I consider when choosing a computer to run Wolfram products?
- How do I perform a silent installation of Mathematica?
- Which NVIDIA graphics cards can be used for GPU computing in Wolfram Language 12?
- When will my Wolfram Cloud files expire?
- How do I insert special characters in WolframScript using an international keyboard?
- Why does Mathematica 12.1 return different results for ImageDimensions?
- What are Mathematica 12.0 system requirements?
- Why is Mathematica asking for permission to access my contacts on macOS Mojave?
- What versions of System Modeler is the Wolfram Language compatible with?
- How do I define variables with subscripts or superscripts using the Notation Package?
- How do I avoid a “sysinit.m” warning when opening Mathematica set up in a VMware App Volumes AppStack on a Windows Server?
- How do I install Mathematica?
- What types of computer arithmetic does the Wolfram Language support?
- How can I find exported files in the Wolfram Cloud?
- How do I install Mathematica on Windows?
- How do I install Mathematica on macOS?
- How do I install MathLM on Windows?
- How do I use Mathematica’s Reverse Colors stylesheet?
- What are the default ports required for MathLM?
- How do I remove a stylesheet?
- How do I register custom Python distributions like Anaconda with ExternalEvaluate?
- How do I set a specific Wolfram product to open Wolfram Language files?
- How do I reference earlier versions of Mathematica in papers?
- How do I troubleshoot CUDALink issues?
- What are Mathematica 11.3 system requirements?
- What are Mathematica 11.2 system requirements?
- How do I change the font in input or output cells?
- When do I use GenerateConditions and Assumptions with Integrate or Sum?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram desktop products?
- What are controlling and computing processes?
- Which versions of Wolfram products run on macOS Catalina?
- How do I get started using Mathematica from Excel?
- How do I get started using Excel from Mathematica?
- How can Unlimited Site administrators grant their users access to Wolfram products or subscriptions?
- How can Comprehensive Site administrators grant their users access to Wolfram products or subscriptions?
- How do I handle kernel license failures?
- What can I do to minimize my code when I am looking for help with an issue?
- When do I use FindRoot instead of NSolve?
- How do I change the default format type of new cells?
- How do I enable autosaving in a Mathematica notebook?
- Where do I find documentation for Mathematica Link for Excel?
- How do I obtain Mathematica Link for Excel?
- What are Mathematica 11.0.1-11.1 system requirements?
- How can I enable logging with MathLM?
- How do I change my default stylesheet in Mathematica?
- How can I get started with the Wolfram Language?
- When do I need a Mathematica Core Extension license?
- What are the system requirements for the Wolfram Cloud?
- How do I change system settings for Mathematica using the Option Inspector?
- Why doesn’t Mathematica automatically launch as many local subkernels as I expected?
- Where does Mathematica store its license information?
- What should I include when contacting Wolfram Technical Support?
- How can I troubleshoot download issues with my Wolfram product?
- What are Mathematica 10.4 system requirements?
- How do I display more digits of numeric results?
- What image coordinate systems does the Wolfram Language use?
- How do I enlarge content in notebooks?
- How do I cite data in Mathematica and other Wolfram Language products?
- How can I address broken 3D graphics on Linux with certain graphics cards?
- When does Technical Support end for my Mathematica product?
- How do I upgrade MathLM on Windows?
- How do I upgrade MathLM on macOS and Linux?
- How do I update MathLM license information on Windows?
- How do I update MathLM license information on macOS and Linux?
- How can I store my email credentials for SendMail in the Wolfram Language?
- How does SendMail work when no SMTP server is locally defined?
- What are the plan limits of the Wolfram Data Drop?
- My databin in the Wolfram Data Drop is expiring. How do I make this a permanent databin?
- I have a set of existing data. How do I add it to the Wolfram Data Drop?
- Is data that is stored in the Wolfram Cloud encrypted during both storage and transfer?
- What happens if I cancel my paid Wolfram Cloud product subscription and I am downgraded to Wolfram Data Drop Starter?
- How can I retrieve my data from the Wolfram Data Drop?
- What happens if I reach the size limit of my databin while uploading data?
- What will happen to the data in my databin if it expires?
- Fix for security vulnerability in Wolfram Systems 11.1–11.3 on Linux
- What is my Wolfram ID?
- Am I eligible for academic pricing?
- How do I disable Code Assist?
- How do I move Wolfram software to a new computer?
- Quick Start Guides for Wolfram Comprehensive Program Site Administrators
- Quick Start Guide for System Modeler Comprehensive Program Site Administrator
- Quick Start Guide for Mathematica Comprehensive Program Site Administrators
- Quick Start Guide for Mathematica Unlimited Program Site Administrators
- How do I uninstall Mathematica?
- How do I run the Wolfram Language kernel?
- How do I update the CUDAResources paclet in Wolfram products up to Version 12.1?
- How do I manually edit tick marks on plots?
- How do I report an issue with a Wolfram product?
- How do I use ?NumericQ to affect order of evaluation?
- How do I Import large XLS/XLSX files?
- How do I manually install the CUDALink paclet in Wolfram products up to Version 12.1?
- How do I manually create a remote Wolfram Language kernel connection?
- How do I debug issues with J/Link and InstallJava?
- How do I accelerate NIntegrate evaluations?
- How do I transfer paclet data to an offline computer?
- How do I get an activation key from my Wolfram User Portal?
- How do I turn off Predictive Interface features?
- What internet domains do I need access to in order to use online functionality?
- How do I increase the Java heap space?
- How do I run Wolfram Language evaluations side by side?
- How do I repair corrupted notebooks using the AuthorTools package?
- How do I test internet connectivity?
- How do I find my MathID with MathLM?
- How do I fix common problems by resetting Mathematica to its default configuration?
- How do I manually activate Mathematica?
- How do I install Wolfram products from USB drives?
- Which of my Wolfram Cloud Credits will be used first?
- What kind of files can I work with in the Wolfram Cloud?
- What are Cloud Credits?
- Can I use my Cloud Credits and storage with another Wolfram Cloud product?
- How do I report a billing error?
- What happens if you’re not able to charge my credit card?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- What happens when I change my subscription plan?
- Quick Start Guides for Wolfram Unlimited Program Site Administrators
- How do I find my activation key?
- How do I install Mathematica Link for Excel?
- What are the system requirements for Wolfram products?
- How do I install packages?
- How do I add a new activation key to my desktop Wolfram product?
- Why does FinancialData give unexpected values for historical data?
- How do I approve Mathematica home-use license requests?
- Where is the Wolfram Research Glossary?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to visiting scholars?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to federal research laboratories?
- How do I reference Wolfram products in papers?
- How do I request a custom site license web page?
- How do I change the renewal date of my license program?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to teaching hospitals?
- How do I add copies of Wolfram products to my Comprehensive Program?
- Can I distribute Wolfram products to employees temporarily working elsewhere?
- How do I read the contents of a mathpass file?
- Distributing home-use licenses
- How do I request a Mathematica home-use license?
- How do I export Mathematica licenses?
- What are the guidelines for purchase orders?
- How do I ensure only authorized users receive activation keys and passwords?
- How do I obtain an activation key or password through a site license?
- How do I view who is using our site license?
- How do I approve activation keys and password requests?
- How do I find when my license will expire?
- How do I extend a license when the site license is renewed?
- How do I review home-use licenses?
- How do I request automatic shipment of upgrades?
- How do I upgrade my Wolfram product?
- Why am I being prompted to reactivate my software?
- Can I post passwords online?
- How do I activate Wolfram products online?
- What are staff home-use licenses?
- What are student home-use licenses?
- How do I renew my site license?
- Are student licenses available for study-abroad students?
- How do I request site activation keys and passwords?
- How do I distribute copies of my Wolfram product to students?
- How do I automatically renew site license activation keys?
- How do I make additional copies of Wolfram products?
- How do I use the output of functions like Solve?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Mathematica Training Courses
Get an overview of Mathematica, learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
Hands-on Start to Mathematica
Get a hands-on introduction to Mathematica with examples and exercises for interactive learning
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support