- What are Mathematica 12.2 system requirements?
- What Mathematica settings can be used to accommodate vision issues?
- Why is Mathematica showing an expiration notification even though my license has been updated?
- How do I disable my Wolfram product from accessing the internet?
- How do I connect an R installation to my Wolfram product?
- What are the minimum requirements for GPU training of neural networks in the Wolfram Language?
- How do I insert special characters in WolframScript using an international keyboard?
- Why does Mathematica 12.1 return different results for ImageDimensions?
- What versions of System Modeler is the Wolfram Language compatible with?
- How do I define variables with subscripts or superscripts using the Notation Package?
- How do I configure the Anaconda installation of Python on Windows for ExternalEvaluate?
- What types of computer arithmetic does the Wolfram Language support?
- How do I use Mathematica’s Reverse Colors stylesheet?
- How do I remove a stylesheet?
- How do I register custom Python distributions like Anaconda with ExternalEvaluate?
- How do I set a specific Wolfram product to open Wolfram Language files?
- How do I reference earlier versions of Mathematica in papers?
- How do I troubleshoot CUDALink issues?
- How do I change the font in input or output cells?
- Which versions of Wolfram products run on macOS Catalina?
- How do I get started using Mathematica from Excel?
- How do I get started using Excel from Mathematica?
- What can I do to minimize my code when I am looking for help with an issue?
- How do I change the default format type of new cells?
- How do I enable autosaving in a Mathematica notebook?
- Where do I find documentation for Mathematica Link for Excel?
- How do I change my default stylesheet in Mathematica?
- How can I get started with the Wolfram Language?
- How do I change system settings for Mathematica using the Option Inspector?
- Why doesn’t Mathematica automatically launch as many local subkernels as I expected?
- What should I include when contacting Wolfram Technical Support?
- How can I troubleshoot download issues with my Wolfram product?
- How do I display more digits of numeric results?
- How do I enlarge content in notebooks?
- How do I cite data in Mathematica and other Wolfram Language products?
- How can I address broken 3D graphics on Linux with certain graphics cards?
- How do I disable Code Assist?
- How do I run the Wolfram Language kernel?
- How do I report an issue with a Wolfram product?
- How do I Import large XLS/XLSX files?
- How do I manually create a remote Wolfram Language kernel connection?
- How do I debug issues with J/Link and InstallJava?
- How do I turn off Predictive Interface features?
- What internet domains do I need access to in order to use online functionality?
- How do I increase the Java heap space?
- How do I run Wolfram Language evaluations side by side?
- How do I repair corrupted notebooks using the AuthorTools package?
- How do I test internet connectivity?
- How do I fix common problems by resetting Mathematica to its default configuration?
- What kind of files can I work with in the Wolfram Cloud?
- How do I reference Wolfram products in papers?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Mathematica Training Courses
Get an overview of Mathematica, learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
Hands-on Start to Mathematica
Get a hands-on introduction to Mathematica with examples and exercises for interactive learning
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support