- Which NVIDIA graphics cards can be used for GPU computing in Wolfram Language 12?
- How do I define variables with subscripts or superscripts using the Notation Package?
- What types of computer arithmetic does the Wolfram Language support?
- How do I register custom Python distributions like Anaconda with ExternalEvaluate?
- When do I use GenerateConditions and Assumptions with Integrate or Sum?
- What can I do to minimize my code when I am looking for help with an issue?
- When do I use FindRoot instead of NSolve?
- How can I get started with the Wolfram Language?
- What image coordinate systems does the Wolfram Language use?
- How can I store my email credentials for SendMail in the Wolfram Language?
- How does SendMail work when no SMTP server is locally defined?
- How do I manually edit tick marks on plots?
- How do I use ?NumericQ to affect order of evaluation?
- How do I accelerate NIntegrate evaluations?
- Why does FinancialData give unexpected values for historical data?
- How do I use the output of functions like Solve?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Mathematica Training Courses
Get an overview of Mathematica, learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
Hands-on Start to Mathematica
Get a hands-on introduction to Mathematica with examples and exercises for interactive learning
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support