- What are Mathematica 12.2 system requirements?
- How do I install Mathematica?
- Is my Wolfram desktop product compatible with macOS 11 Big Sur?
- How do I find installation files in the User Portal?
- How do I obtain installation files from my Wolfram Account?
- How do I mount the ISO image when installing Mathematica on Linux from a USB stick?
- How do I install MathLM on macOS and Linux?
- How do I install Mathematica on Linux?
- How do I install the Wolfram Workbench plugin for Eclipse?
- What should I consider when choosing a computer to run Wolfram products?
- How do I perform a silent installation of Mathematica?
- How do I insert special characters in WolframScript using an international keyboard?
- What are Mathematica 12.0 system requirements?
- Why is Mathematica asking for permission to access my contacts on macOS Mojave?
- How do I avoid a “sysinit.m” warning when opening Mathematica set up in a VMware App Volumes AppStack on a Windows Server?
- How do I install Mathematica on Windows?
- How do I install Mathematica on macOS?
- What are Mathematica 11.3 system requirements?
- What are Mathematica 11.2 system requirements?
- How do I create a Wolfram ID to access Wolfram desktop products?
- How can Unlimited Site administrators grant their users access to Wolfram products or subscriptions?
- How can Comprehensive Site administrators grant their users access to Wolfram products or subscriptions?
- How can I get started with the Wolfram Language?
- Where does Mathematica store its license information?
- Fix for security vulnerability in Wolfram Systems 11.1–11.3 on Linux
- Quick Start Guides for Wolfram Comprehensive Program Site Administrators
- Quick Start Guide for System Modeler Comprehensive Program Site Administrators
- Quick Start Guide for Mathematica Comprehensive Program Site Administrators
- How do I uninstall Mathematica?
- How do I update the CUDAResources paclet in Wolfram products up to Version 12.1?
- How do I manually install the CUDALink paclet in Wolfram products up to Version 12.1?
- How do I transfer paclet data to an offline computer?
- How do I install Wolfram products from USB drives?
- How do I install Mathematica Link for Excel?
- What are the system requirements for Wolfram products?
- How do I install packages?
- How do I read the contents of a mathpass file?
Wolfram Language Documentation Center
Find help inside the complete and up-to-date documentation of the Wolfram Language
Wolfram U: Mathematica Training Courses
Get an overview of Mathematica, learn about new functionality or study specific topics that relate to you
Hands-on Start to Mathematica
Get a hands-on introduction to Mathematica with examples and exercises for interactive learning
Wolfram Demonstrations Project
Choose from thousands of fully functional, interactive Demonstrations and their full source code on subjects ranging from math and science to geography and music
An Elementary Introduction to the Wolfram Language
Stephen Wolfram’s introductory book to the Wolfram Language and modern computational thinking
Whether you have a question about billing, activation or something more technical, we are ready to help you.
1-800-WOLFRAM (+1-217-398-0700 for international callers)
8am–5pm US Central Time
- Product registration or activation
- Pre-sales information and ordering
- Help with installation and first launch
Advanced Technical Support (for eligible customers)
8am–7pm US Central Time
8:30–10am & 11am–5pm US Central Time
- Priority technical support
- Product assistance from Wolfram experts
- Help with Wolfram Language programming
- Advanced installation support